Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Index Astartes Simpsonicus


This is the basic Index Astartes entry that I filled out for my chapter of Space Marines, originally written out more than half a year ago. Now that I have an online home dedicated to the Stonecutters, I thought it would be appropriate to start brining some of my older material over to this new blog. It's been a while since I looked at a lot of this so I may be tinkering with things as I get a better idea about what I want to do with this army project. But for now, this is really where it all began for me. It's my original Stonecutters fluff and reflects that first inspiration.

Name: Stonecutters (...Guild? Order of the...?? doubtful)

Founding Chapter: Silver Skulls

Founding: Twenty Sixth, 738.M41

Chapter Master: Patricus Calvus

Homeworld: Fonsager

Fortress-Monastery: Primary base located on Fonsager's moon, Hertagha.

Main Colors: Burgundy armour, yellow chapter badge and unit markings, yellow trim on the pauldrons, steel -colored chest eagle, turquoise or emerald helmet-lenses.

Specialty: Drunken assaults and Belligerent defense, some daycare experience

Battle Cry: "We Do!" (usually in song form, like this, "Who shoots Ork Boyz in the face? Who kills off the Eldar race? We do! We DO!!")

Estimated Strength: 10 Companies with approximately 1000 Battle Brothers and Initiates

No comments:

Post a Comment